The Nonprofit Executive Alliance of Broward’s mission is to promote health and human service organizations in Broward County through a network of nonprofit CEOs that work together to promote advocacy, education and collaboration. Our focus is on improving the business of nonprofit work and changing the way the community views the sector. Our priorities areas include:
**Government Relations**Community Relations**Purchasing Power**Media Leverage
**Technology**New Revenue Generation Ideas**Nonprofit Trends**Professional development
**Funding opportunities**Collective Impact
Membership Benefits include:
- Affinity groups for CFO, COO, HR Directors and senior serving organizations to share information and ideas. Support professional and personal development for your key staff leaders. These affinity groups provide a platform for senior staff that otherwise might not have an opportunity to develop relationships and learn from colleagues in their positions.
- Monthly CEO meetings with invited guestson the 4th Wednesday of every month at 8:00AM. Meetings are only open to the CEO of the member organization. We provide substantive information and meaningful discussion with strong monthly attendance. Guests have included elected officials, sitting Judges and executives from major funders. Our group receives high level presentations on timely issues including racial bias training, cyber security, crisis communications and legislative changes.
- Ad Hoc workgroups for County funded agencies
- EXCLUSIVE Nonprofit ED/CEO Support Group. Following the Arcus Foundation Leadership Initiative model, this meeting provides a deeper dive to provide critical support, learning, mentoring, and peer-to-peer coaching for our members. Meetings are twice a month and facilitated by a professional licensed Psychotherapist.
- Member Only email list: Funder announcements, legislative calls to action and relevant information is shared through a member only listserv.
- After hours social events: Our NEAB Nights are open to senior staff of member organizations and NEAB sponsors which include Memorial Healthcare System, Nova Southern University, Ultimate Software, Furman Insurance and Duree and Company.